Safety Pool Covers
Safety Pool Covers
As a new pool owner, you will have the choice to keep your pool opened all year long or to cover the pool with a safety custom cover by Loop-Loc. Safety covers are a great source of protection for your backyard investment. At the time of building your pool, it is a great plan to select your custom cover and be ready to cover the pool if you do not wish to keep it open year round. Brown's Pools & Spas proudly offers Loop-Loc Safety Covers.
All pool safety covers must conform to the Standard Performance Specification set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). LOOP-LOC swimming pool covers far exceed ASTM requirements that a cover must:
- Be able to support a certain amount of weight.
- Not permit gaps that a child or pet could squeeze through.
- Remove standing water.
With today's custom swimming pools featuring more design treatments – such as waterfalls, raised decks, rock treatments, and raised spas – and commercial pools' center playgrounds and nonremovable raised obstructions, achieving the ASTM guidelines on these custom designs is more critical than ever.
LOOP-LOC's exclusive treatments are the answer! Committed to keeping pools safe while still providing an elegant designer look, LOOP-LOC offers:
- AQUA-LOC® Zipper Treatment for large commercial pools and pools with rails and other nonremovable raised obstructions.
- CABLE-LOC™ Raised Wall Treatment that makes installing LOOP-LOC safety cover on a pool with raised walls a whole lot easier … and a more beautiful experience.
- SECURE-A-GAP®, the safest, simplest way to close gaps created by raised spas.
Call today or submit an online request for an estimate on a Loop-Loc Safety Cover.
We are open for Essential Pool and Hot Tub Business.
- Water Testing
- Pool and Hot Tub Chemicals & Supplies
- Service & Repair
- Pool Cleaning
- New Construction & Renovations
- Above Ground Pools & Hot Tubs
Saturday 9AM- 5PM
Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery Available, Contact your local store to arrange.
All of our stores are following CDC guidelines.