Since 1974 Brown's Pools & Spas has been in business serving the Metro Atlanta and West Georgia area. Beginning as a small, seasonal, pool chemical shop, throughout its history Brown's has steadily added additional products and services over an ever-growing market area.
Brown's Pools & Spas has installed over 3,000 swimming pools in the Metro Atlanta & West Georgia area in its history and last year served over 50,000 customers in its retail locations. Brown's Pools & Spas currently serves all of Metro Atlanta & West Georgia with our New Construction, Remodeling, retail, and service departments. In addition, we construct new in-ground pools throughout all of the metro Atlanta area, as well as all North Georgia and western Alabama.
Brown's is unique in its market as the only family-owned business with multiple store locations constructing and servicing pools without substantial subcontracted labor. The mission of Brown's Pools & Spas is to deliver to our clients a quality addition to their backyard that exceeds their expectations, thereby solidifying a long-term relationship with the client to support the care of their recreational investment.
- 1974 - Original location opened in Austell, GA
- 1982 - First vinyl in-ground pools built
- 1989 - Store location opened in Douglasville, GA
- 1997 - Store location opened in Carrollton, GA
- 1998 - Became authorized dealer of Marquis Spas
- 2001 - Purchased Swimco Pools in Dallas, GA
- 2001 - Built new facility for Douglasville location
- 2004 - Became authorized dealer of Doughboy Pools
- 2006 - Built new store in Newnan, GA
- 2007 - Built new facility for Dallas location
- 2012- Became Authorized Dealer of Bullfrog Spas
Now is the time to schedule your Spring 2021 Pool Services before the schedule books:
- Pool Openings
- Sand Changes, DE or Cartridge Cleanings
- Vinyl Liner Replacements
- Pool Clean-up on green pool
- Weekly Pool Cleaning Service
Our Retail Store Locations are open 9 AM- 6 PM Monday- Friday, Saturday 9 AM- 5 PM, and Sunday closed. Our stores do practice social distancing and if the store becomes crowded you may be asked to wait outside or in your car. We do offer curbside pickup, simply arrange over the phone with the store of your choice.